e2eSoft VCam SDK
VCam SDK is a SDK of e2eSoft VCam software, which allows you to use virtual camera function in your application.
- Do not need install e2eSoft VCam software anymore;
- Cutomize the virtual capture device name, you can set it to anything you want;
- Provide a COM object (IVCamSDK) to let you play video file, video device and perform screen capture;
- Provide a DirectShow filter to let you render everything to the virtual camera;
- Provide an interface (IVCamRenderConfig) to make you being able to configure driver settings;
- A light-weight package which can be easily integrated with your application;
- Three demo applications (VC++ and C#) with source code;
- Image/Text overlay support;
- Supports both 32bits and 64bits OS.
Play a video file in graphedit using VCam Renderer:
VCam Renderer will redirect its input to Virtual Camera output:
From this we can know it's very easy to play a video file to Virtual Camera, and you can also play a video capture device, a video stream, a VCD/DVD and .... to Virtual Camera by DirectShow filter.
You can also use IVCamRenderConfig interface to interact with virtual camera driver directly, such as sending an image to it.
For people who are not familar with DirectShow, we also provide a COM object - IVCamSDK to make things easy.
VCam SDK package has all files needed to use virtual camera function in your application, with two VC++ 2003 and one C# demo projects in it to show how to use it.
After download, please run "install.bat" in its folder and read VCam SDK document under folder [Doc] to get started.
One license of VCam SDK can only be used for one developer.
Please contact us if you want to buy it or have any advice, question, etc.
Support Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org